To add the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network to your wallet, you need to manually add it to MetaMask. But don’t worry, it’s not as difficult as you might think. We have illustrated all the steps for you, making it easy to add the BSC network to your metamask Wallet.
1. Find the right settings in Metamask!
- To do this, click on your profile picture in the upper right corner of the page. This will open the account navigation menu.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the menu.
Now you see the Metamask wallet settings page. To the left you will find several options.
- Click on Networks to open your network settings.
In your network settings you will see some networks wich were pre-added. For example the Ethereum Mainnet.
There is no Binance network, so you have to add it manually.
- Click on Add Network in the top navigation bar.
2. Add Binance Smart Chain to your Metamask Wallet
Once you click on Add Network, you will see several fields that you need to fill out.
Copy and paste the following fields:
- Network Name: Smart Chain
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- Chain-ID: 56
- Currency Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL (optional): https://bscscan.com
- After copying and pasting the fields as above, click the Save Button.
You have now succesfully added the Binance Smart Chain Network to your Metamask Wallet. If everything went well, you should automatically be in the BSC network. You can now send and receive BNB.